Our most sustainable and eco-friendly chopping board to date!
This gorgeous one-of-a-kind ocean resin art chopping board has been completely handcrafted on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. We pride ourselves on creating beautiful, high-quality and practical gifts that you can mindfully gift to your friends and family.
Dimensions : 400x170x26mm
Materials: Epoxy Resin, Camphor Laurel Wood
Handmade in Australia
- Heat resistant and high strength epoxy resin are used.
- Our epoxy resin is one of the best on the market and is UV resistant meaning the colours won't fade or yellow
- We use thick, high grade, hardwoods to ensure they withstand the test of time
- Not only will this stunning resin cheeseboard bring joy every time you look at it, but it is also incredibly versatile and built to last
- It can be used as an everyday chopping board, a serving platter or charcuterie board
- Camphor Laurel is a local wood that is deemed an invasive species, harvesting this wood has a net positive impact on our environment
- We source locally produced materials
- All of our manufacturing, office and dispatch processes are powered by solar, clean energy!
- Our workshop and shipping methods have an emphasis on reducing, reusing and recycling
- All of our creations are entirely handmade, everything that leaves our studio has been made with ultimate love and care
- Resin is a very organic fluid medium, when we use it to create, this factor naturally makes every creation 100% unique
- Our resin cheese boards make the perfect gift. Our creations promote intentionality and mindfulness when gift-giving. A unique, handmade item